Saturday, December 18, 2010

One Month Old

Well today we went to Connor's one month check up. Yes on Tuesday he will be one month. I can not belive it. All is well he weights 8lbs 13oz and is 21.5 inches long. It is really amazing how much he changes each day. Today I was watching him explore his room. He is moving his head from side to side. When Christian or I talk he turns his head to our direction. We are working on tummy time, but he is not a fan! I am still in awe of just how wonderful he is. I know he has only been here for a month but I can not imagine my life without him. He is absolutely amazing.

We are headed down to New Mexico for Christmas, so this should be really fun. We have packed way way to much but that's all right.  I think that mom and dad's house is big enough. I am sure we will be taking many pictures of Connor's first Christmas. I have to keep reminding myself that he is not going to remember this Christmas, but I will so we are making a rather big deal of it.  I mean I have been wishing for this Christmas for a while now. I remember last Christmas when Christian and I were trying to get pregnant. I was a little bummed that once again Christmas time was here and we still did not have a baby. Before Christmas last year at work a little boy came up to me and said Ms. Megan do you have a baby and I replied not yet. He looked at me a so simply said well just ask Santa for one. After that it clicked it really is that simple, stop stressing and just ask. The little boys name was Connor. Well that is about all. I hope that everyone has a Merry and Blessed Christmas.
 My handsome little man
 Hanging out in the swing.
 Sleeping in the other swing!
 Connor's protector, don't worry I am sitting right there.
 Daddy and the gang.
 Daddy and Connor making faces at each other. That is definitely his child.

Oh and on Sundays there is going to be "daddy time" Christian will blog about his many adventures with Connor.

No comments:

Post a Comment