Saturday, February 5, 2011

*Ticket : Check *Sunglasses : Check *Baby: Check Florida here we come!!

Well tomorrow is a big day for us. Daddy has to go out of town to Melbourne Florida for training so Connor and I are tagging along. Kinda! Christian will be leaving early early in the morning and we are catching an evening flight. So Connor and I am going to go on the airplane for the first time! We will then meet up with Christian in Melbourne and spend Saturday and Sunday with him. The next day he starts a tactical training program so we will head south to see Mom and Dad down in the Florida Keys!!! I have packed I have organized have called the airlines the shuttle service and everyone else in between and I still feel unprepared. But rest assure Connor and I are looking forward to our adventure. Christian will be waiting for me at the hotel with a very large cocktail. We will keep you posted on Connors first trip in the sky. We love you all. Of course there are pictures below. Connor is nine weeks old and man he is getting big!

I am so ready for warmer weather

Mommy is doing homework so I will hang out with Goggi

Watching T.V


Christian's cousins daughter Emily got this frog for Connor. He loves it!





Yes, that is a cloth diaper. Connor is going green! When we get back for Florida I will post all the cute cloth diapers this boy has. Not only does it help the environment cloth diapering is actually fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment