Wednesday, April 27, 2011

That's IT!!!

No more. That is it, I mean it he is not getting any older!!!! My little guy is getting way to big way way way too fast. The Riley house has officially changed, Connor is on the move. He is not crawling just yet but he can just about roll himself anywhere and fast!! The little guy loves to roll around and play with all of his toys.  He is also cutting his first tooth. There is a little white dot on his gum line. He turned five months last Thursday and he weighted about 15.8 lbs. Connor's new love is the cat Oscar, every time he walks by Connor laughs. If Oscar gets close Connor tries to  pulls his ears or whiskers, I might add Oscar is taking it rather well.

This past weekend we went to Laramie, Wyoming and had a wonderful Easter with his Aunt Erin and Uncle Ben. On Saturday night we went to Easter Vigil as well as Ben's Conformation and I have to brag that Connor was the best baby there, he slept through the whole Mass (about 4 hours). It was really neat and Christian and I can not thank Ben and Erin enough for all the work that they are doing to prepare to become Connor's Godparents. Sunday we had a great Easter lunch and came on home. Oh I almost forgot the Easter Bunny came and left Connor the biggest Bunny ever!!! Well that is all that is going on in our neck of the woods. We are ready for summer to start, it is currently snowing....Of course there are some pictures below. Love you all.
Connor's Easter outfit, that Mommy made. I think that he likes it!!

What a grip!!

Big Boy!

What a cutie

From left to right: Easter Bunny, Connor, Uncle Benny!

"I found an Easter Egg"

What? All I got was this silly hat and this bib.....

Not so sure about this..

Ok Mom and Dad y'all are crazy!!

Uncle Ben and Connor

Aunt Erin feeding Connor breakfast....Kinda

Who do you think wins!!??

Looks like Connor has it.

Wait the Bunny is making a come back

Yea I think that Bunny won, but they both had fun!

Happy boy

Yummy I love socks

Here I go

I'm coming for you

Where are my toys?

What a funny boy

Still not sure why Daddy has a diaper on his head. At least it is clean!! (I hope)

My Sweet Boy

Connor Micheal Riley five months

No comments:

Post a Comment