Monday, May 23, 2011

6 Months!!

       Well this Saturday Connor turned 6 months!! It was a little bittersweet. It is so neat to watch him get big and turn into such a happy little boy, but it is hard to believe that it has already been 6 months. Man he is going to be a year before we know it. Connor is doing good. He sits up all the time and plays with his toys. Of course he loves to eat and can even hold his own bottle. He is starting to really interact with the other animals. The most exciting thing would be that he said DADA last week. Ok well he said dadadadadadadadadadada but we will take it!
       We are all getting ready for the arrival of the Great-Grandparents. We will go down to Santa Fe for a few days and hang out with my parents and my grandparents. Then we will come back to the Springs for Connor Baptism. We are all really excited.   
        For the last week my Mother-in-law has been in town. We all have had a great time. I am in summer school so when I am in class she watches the little guy. She has been a great help. Connor really likes to hang out with Grandma! Oh and we celebrated Christian's Birthday, as well as Connor's Grandpa Riley's Birthday last week. That's about it we are all doing great and enjoying every minute with our sweet little boy. Of course there are tons of pictures below.
Happy Boy

Sleepy Boy

Rock Star

Daddy did my Hair



Playing Cars with Daddy

"My Turn"



Happy Birthday Daddy


Wait that's not Connor

Nap time



Mommy and Me

Getting ready to sign some cards!

Look at this

I'm Picasso



Messy Boy

Time for a Bath



Yes, I made that for Grandpa's and Daddy's Birthday


Christian's Birthday Lunch


GQ

I am to Cool

Yummy

Fun times

   

No comments:

Post a Comment