Monday, December 20, 2010

Daddy's Conner

So I guess every Sunday I'll try to get on here and post something.  It will be my little corner where I can give a little perspective from my view point.

Today was a fun day.  Last night I woke up at 3:30am to feed the little bugger.  There was no problem with that, it was just a little difficult to wake up this morning.  After breakfast Connor took a nap and I was able to go for a run.  Keeping the good figure takes a lot of work.  Hopefully someone can invent a way to help a person to lose weight by doing nothing.  Until then I guess I will be running everyday.  After the run we all got dressed and went to the plaza in Santa Fe.  The weather was great, about 50 degrees.  We put Paco in the storage area at the bottom of the stroller.  The looks we would get when people came to look at Connor and then Paco would bark were great.  So now we have a barking child.  Megan and I will work on getting more pictures and videos on the blog.  Well that is about all I have for this week.  Going to go back and watch my son poop.  He makes the best faces when he poops.  The best part is then Megan will change his diaper, not me.  My life is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment