Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Good Morning

Well it is a beautiful morning. I woke up to the cooing of Connor.  I got up, brought him to the bed, and as he was lying on my chest falling back asleep, he reminded me that it was his one month birthday.  In honor of that I decided that I will treat myself, and my wife, to a dinner out tonight.  I would do something for him, but he is too young to know.  That is what is fun about him at this age right now.  I can tell him all sorts of stories and he just smiles, or farts, and doesn't ask any questions.  So when he is 16 and finds out some of the escapades of his father, I can say, "I already told you about that."  Plus I have already had the "birds and bees" talk with him.  It is so much less award when he can't really respond.  Boy am I glad I got that task checked off my daddy list.  Well, we are going to go enjoy our Tuesday.  Adios for now, Christian

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! I can't believe Mr. Connor is 1 month old already...time flies! Looking forward to hopefully seeing y'all in a couple of weeks on our way up to Winter Park!

    ReplyDelete