Wednesday, January 12, 2011

7 Weeks

Well the little guy is getting bigger before our eyes, he turned 7 weeks on Sunday. Today has been fun he decided he was not going to nap but he has been full of smiles and just talking up a storm. Since he is in such a good mood today I tried his Bumbo a molded chair that helps him learn to sit. It went really well. We also worked on rolling over (from his stomach to his back). Connor needs to learn how to do that before he can roll from his back to his stomach which is harder.  He is getting there out of frustration, he does not like to be on his stomach. Of course as you will see in the pictures his big big big brother Bruiser was there to help him along the way. Love you all.

Happy Boy

Aren't I cute

Sitting' like a big boy

Cool kid

On my tummy

Here I go

Almost there

Ok I am mad now

ALMOST

I did it!!

Bruiser says Good Job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment