Monday, January 10, 2011

A little time

Well the little guy is taking a nap and most of the house is clean so I can take a little time to blog. Time is a luxury now!! Connor is doing well. He is starting to get in a routine and I can almost count on him sleeping for five or six hours at night. Connor has started reaching for things and when I place a rattle in his hands he involuntarily shakes them. He still is in 0-3 month clothes but we have moved up to 1-2 size diapers.  When Christian gets home from work he takes Connor and reads him a few stories and does tummy time with the little guy to help build up his neck and help him to learn to roll over. Yesterday Christian calls out I think that he is trying to craw, but he has a way to go. The little guy is determined to move when you put him on his tummy. Then it is his favorite time BATH TIME. We tell him that he is in hot tub like daddy. He just smiles and smiles and giggles and coos, but when it is time to get out he just screams. We are having so much fun with him and love how he is changing day to day. We look forward to all the new things that he is doing but part of us wish that he would not grow so fast.

Christian and I are both getting ready for school to start in the next few days. We have enrolled Connor in a near by Childcare center and he will start on the 18th. I have been working in Childcare centers on and off for almost 10 years now and I have told countless parents "it's harder for you then it is for them". Now I am trying to tell myself that but I really and not believing it! The first day I drop him off is going to be really hard. But we found a center that is very nice and the ladies that will be watching Connor seem really sweet. So all is well here. My little family is doing well. As requested there are pictures below.

Hanging out


Watching the elephants

Connor and Mommy

Looking around


Watching Mommy in the kitchen

Making someone a Birthday card!!



OK he is now done making the card!



Bath time

In my hot tub like Daddy

Laying in front of the fireplace





Lets talk

No comments:

Post a Comment