Monday, August 22, 2011

9 Months

It is hard to belive that it has already been nine months. Where has the time gone!!?? Besides life just whizzing by it has been fairly normal around here.

Connor and I are getting ready to start school on Monday. We went and met one of the nice ladies that will be taking care of Connor while I am at school; he seemed to like her a lot! We dropped off his diapers (yes I have to use disposable) and extra clothe as well as a few pictures of Mommy and Daddy. All we have to do now is make it through the day on Monday!

Connor is doing great as usual. He spends most of his days playing with his toys. He has started to eat mainly table food. So when I make dinner I just modify what I am making and cut it up into small pieces and he eats it! He loves to pull himself up on anything that is close and can support his 20lbs. We go to the doctor on Tuesday for his 9 month check up!

Christian is doing well. Just working, working and more working. We get to talk to him a lot and we were able to Skype with him a few days ago. Connor got to show him all the new things that he has learned, Christian got a kick out of it. We sure do miss him.
Well that is about it, we are getting ready for Grandma Riley's visit at the end of the month and are looking forward to a successful first day of school for both of us. 

Trying to Escape

Taco Night

One of my Favorite Toys


Looking at a Book

Playing Hard

Mom more Pictures

Getting all my Toys together

My Toys

All Mine

Lookin' in the Mirror

Happy Scream

Nap time is OVER

Hey Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment